Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Soul of Ga/Infact

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infact2

Application Soul of Ga/Infact Empty
PostSubject: Application Soul of Ga/Infact   Application Soul of Ga/Infact EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 am

Hello guys, i want to apply to your guilde.

1. Character name, level, vocation

First of all my character(s):

My first character was a level 65 knight on askara (Soul ek), but i got hacked there and got killed down to 52.. thats when i started refugia. I made a level 101 knight (Soul of Ga (Some reals and me called ourself Ga at the end, it meand Germany army.. wasn't my idea at all Razz) on Refugia and quited after that again since all my reals quited tibia, too and it was kinda borred alone (wasn't in a guilde there either). I started like 1 month ago tibia again but playing an ek was kinda borred (also because i don't have the best skills) anyways thats when i started my new character, Infact (level 64 MS).

2. For how long are u playing Tibia?

I started to play tibia 8 years ago. But like already said: i quited tibia 1 year ago and started 1 month ago again.

3. Do you got any other chars/Have u played any other vocations?

Like i already said: I got an 102 ek (Soul of Ga) and my 64 MS (Infact).
I also own a paladin (started that one also after i started tibia again) but It's only level 23 Razz

4. Have u been in any guild before? If so, Why did u leave?

I was in a Guilde on Askara (I don't remember the name, sorry) but like already said: i got hacked and left askara.
We also had a guild with Real Friends, but that one disbanned after we quited.

5. Tell us something about yourself! (Name, age, country,..)

About myself:

My name is Alex, I'm 17 years old and I am from Germany. I'm currently working as a retail businessman on an Electronician Market (We're selling TV's washing mashines etc)
Because of my job im often offline during the day, im mostly working untill arround 18:30 CET. So im loggin in at arround 19:30 CET~ to take some EXP or (when im lazy Razz) just to talk to some friends ingame. During weekends im mostly more often online.

6. Do you like to think of yourself as a respectful player and kind in general?

I'd say so yea. I just want to have fun in this game and don't get frustrated because of it :p

7. Have you had any past issues you would like to tell us about

Just got hacked a few times when i created my first char. But thats it pretty much :p

8. Are you chatty and willing to help the community?

As already said: Im mostly online online after 19:30 CET but yea Im chatty and of course I help as far as i can (I can also buy Assassin Stars got the outfit on my knight haha^^ -> but its not very attractive since the last update anymore ^_^)

9. Why would you like to join Divinity?!

To be honest? I'd hope to make some friendships and It's allways funnier in a guild then beeing alone so Razz

Okay thats it pretty much.

Greetings Smile
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application Soul of Ga/Infact   Application Soul of Ga/Infact EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:48 am

Thank you for applying!

Iam sorry for this delay but the leaders are on holiday!
Anyways, u will have an answer sometime next week!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Infact2

PostSubject: Re: Application Soul of Ga/Infact   Application Soul of Ga/Infact EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:01 am

okay, thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application Soul of Ga/Infact   Application Soul of Ga/Infact EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:23 pm

After a very long discussion we decided to give u a try!
Please pm me ingame for more informations and accept the invitation on tibia.com

Welcome in divinity! (:

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Soul of Ga/Infact   Application Soul of Ga/Infact Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Soul of Ga/Infact
Page 1 of 1