Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Lee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leeeeeee

Application for Lee Empty
PostSubject: Application for Lee   Application for Lee EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:47 am

Hi guys and girls, Im Lee, from England, I'm 22 years old, played tibia for a few years on and off, mainly on valoria! I used to be in those big wars that lasted for years and nothing was achieved! I Found myself aggravated of the ignorant community, so decided to come to refugia. So far It's been great!

I am a kind a respectful person, always treat people the way i would like to be treated. Even in real life! ;]

I have not had any past issues Smile

I'd like to think myself chatty, somtimes too chatty haha! afro

I'd like to join Divinity because i like to play with others and go on group hunts, and be in a friendly sociable guild.

Outside of tibia, i like to go out with friends, have a few beers hit some clubs and generally enjoy myself.

Cheers,
Lee

Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application for Lee   Application for Lee EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:15 am

Thank you for applying!

U will have an answere within the next week!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application for Lee   Application for Lee EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:35 am

Please tell us the story about your tibia char!

name, vocation, lvl, guilds u've been and "the life" of ur char (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Lee   Application for Lee EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:47 am

Ye u didnt told us anything about your char Smile would be good if u could give us some informations about him
Back to top Go down
Leeeeeee

PostSubject: Application for Lee   Application for Lee EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Ah, my apologies. My character is Leeroy Rush, level 142 Royal Paladin with 93 distance! Well i transferred from valoria, the only guilds i've been in are Heretics and Bound. I used to have a 140 MS in 2008 (high level at the time) but i got hacked and quit for a few years, then started up this character and played just for the guilty pleasures! Like killing demons, even though it's a big waste!

Some of the things i would like to do would be passing level 200, but i'm a casual player so it might take a while Rolling Eyes

Other then that, I'd like to go places ive not been before which is alot since ive only been to places like yalahar and frosts Sad Eventually i'd like to go hunt in the pits of inferno and kill all different types of monsters, got a long way to go though!

Ta,
Lee
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application for Lee   Application for Lee EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Okay thank u for ur reply! (:
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application for Lee   Application for Lee EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:51 am

I'm sorry, but we decided to reject ur application!

Good luck in your future and thank you for applying tho (:

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Lee   Application for Lee Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Lee
Page 1 of 1