Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Alric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alric!

Application for Alric Empty
PostSubject: Application for Alric   Application for Alric EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:26 am

Alric

168 RP

Hello guys and girls!

My name is Mohanad (call me Moha much easier) and i live in Sweden (but im an arab). I live in a city called Örnsköldsvik. I turned 18 just four days ago! (22 july)

I have been playing tibia since 2006 and i retired alot because of many reasons, and now i'm back to the game again.

I would like to join this guild because it seems to be an active guild with active players. The last guild i was member in was Blood League and many from there left and the guild became not so active anymore, because of the time zone between Sweden and USA. Also a reason to wanting to join the guild is that a good friend of mine is member in it and it's Gusgus.

I actually played all vocs and became arround 50~ except this charachter ofc.

First server i ever played was Xantera, and left it to Calmera because it was power abused by br's, and later on i changed to Refugia with Gusgus because we got borred of that server.

Me as a person in tibia:

Well, I'm very "chatty" i like to chat alot, and always find new friends. Specially when it comes to chat with chicks, everytime i find some random chick i start to talk to her just for no reason. (I hope that April does'nt get get mad when she reads this). I also try to be kind, and help people as much as i can if i can, and if they can speak english ofc. Because it's hard otherwise.

Well I think that's all, and I hope you accept me!
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application for Alric   Application for Alric EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:28 am

Thank you for applying!

U will have an answer sometime next week!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application for Alric   Application for Alric EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:18 pm

We decided to invite u to the guild!
Please leave ur current guild and let me know so i can invite u!

Welcome in Divinity!

(:

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Alric   Application for Alric Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Alric
Page 1 of 1