Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arinn's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arinn

Arinn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Arinn's Application   Arinn's Application EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:08 pm

1. Character name, level, vocation

Name: Arinn
Level: 12 now :p
Vocation: Knight

2. How long are u playing Tibia?

I started playing Tibia early in 2007 until 2010. Then i quit for real life reason and deleted my account. Now I'm back for like 2 weeks and pretty much infected again^^

3. Do you have any other chars/Have u played any other vocations?

Besides my Knight I have a Pally, Lvl 13. On my former account I played an Elite Knight as well. He was close to lvl 100 when I left.

4. Have u been in any guild before? If so, Why did u leave?

Before I have been in Kingdom of Eternal Souls. Basically I didn't leave but quit playing.

5. Tell us something about yourself! (Name, age, country,..)

My Name is Shana, I'm 34 years old and I'm from Germany. I am mother of a 4 years old son and work as a freelancer journalist.

6. Do you like to think of yourself as a respectful player and kind in general?

Absolutely. In my former tibian career I have never been disrespectful or rude or anything like that. I've never cheated, botted, powerabused or pked - even though it happened to me several times. I am helpful as long as I am able to help and don't get the feeling beeing used. So I'm a one of the good guys Wink

7. Have you had any past issues you would like to tell us about?

No, I don't have.

8. Are you chatty and willing to help the community?

Of course, I'm a woman Wink

9. Why would you like to join Divinity?!

Because it sounds good what i read on guilds website. A guild founded on the basis of respect and kindness is something very precious in a gameworld that has much crap around. And the guild is kinda new and I'd love to be part of a new guild with fresh people raising it together =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arinn's Application   Arinn's Application EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Your rl name and the fact you're german rings a bell. I forgot the name of your old char but did you use to post on Refugia's boards of Tibiacity's forum back in 2008? If so, I remember you xD
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Arinn's Application   Arinn's Application EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Thank you for applying!

U will have an answer in the next 2 - 7 days!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Arinn

PostSubject: Re: Arinn's Application   Arinn's Application EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:18 pm

@Thrandiel: Yes is did and the name of my former Char was Andromeda Nox.^^

@Hasepups: Thank you. =)
Back to top Go down
Arinn

PostSubject: Re: Arinn's Application   Arinn's Application EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Aff guys, sorry but I wanna resile from my application. Since I found out that many of my old Tibian friends moved to Secura I wanna start over there. I didn't want to put you on some superfluous bother but I found it out just last night. So I hope I'm not annoying you too much now =( But ofc I wish you all the best on Refugia and thank you very much for considering me being part of your guild =)

Good luck and have fun =D
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Arinn's Application   Arinn's Application EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Okay no problem! (:

Enjoy ur time and have fun on Secura!

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arinn's Application   Arinn's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Arinn's Application
Page 1 of 1