Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Georgia Bolter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AkaBolt

Application for Georgia Bolter. Empty
PostSubject: Application for Georgia Bolter.   Application for Georgia Bolter. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 am

1. Name: Georgia Bolter
Level: 22
Vocation: Royal Paladin

2. I created the account 2008 and I have been playing passively since then. Started and quit all the time

3. I have a sorcerer level 25 and a knight lvl 25. But i have played all vocations.

4. No I have never been in a guild before.

5. My name is Marcus I live in sweden. Im 16 years old so im currently going in school. Im studying to become an Electrician. In the freetime i also like to practice shooting with my bow. I love walking in the beautiful forest of sweden! Plus im abit of a computer geek so you will probably see me alot online in tibia.

6.Yes I do think of myself as an respectful player if they deserve it. What you give is what you take.

7. My only issue is that I have too easy to trust people. So I hope I dont have to worry about that in this guild.

8.Yes im very active in the chat and yes im willing to help the community when I can.

9. I want to join Divinity to get some friends in tibia so the game becomes more fun and the game becomes alot easier for me if I got people to ask for help when I need it.

Hugs Georgia!
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application for Georgia Bolter.   Application for Georgia Bolter. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Thank you for applying!

U will have an answere within the next week!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application for Georgia Bolter.   Application for Georgia Bolter. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:56 am

Heya,

Sorry for the late reply but we had a long discussion and decided to reject ur application!

Good luck in your future and thank you for applying tho (:

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Georgia Bolter.   Application for Georgia Bolter. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Georgia Bolter.
Page 1 of 1