Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Miss Jaguar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Jag

Application for Miss Jaguar Empty
PostSubject: Application for Miss Jaguar   Application for Miss Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:01 am

1. Character name, level, vocation
Name: Miss Jaguar
Lvl: 131
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

2. For how long are u playing Tibia?
I have been playing tibia since the beginning of 2003.

3. Do you got any other chars/Have u played any other vocations?
My sorcerer Miss Jaguar will be here hopefully within the next few days. I've been playing this server for about a year in a half now as a main server, and I had my knight here which is level 201 (Miss Star) and the reason I left on her to another server is because of lag, but I regret it and she is coming back in August, along with my druid which is also level 100+. My character currently here at the moment is Veronika Luvless. As you can see I have every vocation which are all at decent levels.

4. Have u been in any guild before? If so, Why did u leave?
I have had mostly my own guilds before which I had one for a few years that went well, but eventually all of the main members went inactive, and I started college so I couldn't keep up with running my own guild since it took a lot of time. The char I am currently applying for will leave the guild she is in to world transfer over to Refugia.

5. Tell us something about yourself! (Name, age, country,..)
My name is Sandra, and I'm 23 years old, soon 24. I'm from USA. I am currently in College and have a 5 year old Daughter named Julia, which she recently has made tibia chars on here and she loves to message my tibia friends (yes she can type! little smarty pants). Her BFF is Elsea (lol).

6. Do you like to think of yourself as a respectful player and kind in general?
I am a very respectful player and very kind. I'm nice to everyone and help everyone as much as I can, especially friends. I have never done wrong to anyone on this game and do not ever wish to do so.

7. Have you had any past issues you would like to tell us about?
I have no huge past issues. I am generally a peaceful person who has played off and on for a very long time; mostly with the same close friends which 3 of them have world transferred here already to play with me.

8. Are you chatty and willing to help the community?
I am very chatty and willing to help the community.

9. Why would you like to join Divinity?!
I am hoping to join this guild on my Sorcerer, Miss Jaguar, and other chars in the future that I am bringing to Refugia. I am close friends with at least 5 of the current members of this guild. I know them all from Blood League which is the first and only guild I have been in on this server. I have known Vialia since at least 2004 on Lunara, along with a lot of other oldies that are now on this server. I also want to do a lot of bigger quests and hunts together with friends which I have never experienced since every guild I have been a part of has lacked those activities. I have tried a lot previously on another server with my knight but people always 'tend to not go through with what they say. This is why I love this server because friends stick together here and are willing to help each other and do things together which is what I'm all about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Miss Jaguar   Application for Miss Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:09 am

Hello Sandra! Guild will start voting on your application soon, but you'll surely get my Yes Very Happy gl!
Back to top Go down
Unleashed Spear

PostSubject: Re: Application for Miss Jaguar   Application for Miss Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:14 am

Im sure it will be a yes for me 2 Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application for Miss Jaguar   Application for Miss Jaguar EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:56 am

Thank you for applying!

U will have an answere within the next week!

Good luck!

@ the other 2
And pls keep ur voting intern! ty (:
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application for Miss Jaguar   Application for Miss Jaguar EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:23 pm

We decided to invite u to the guild!
Please accept the invitation on tibia.com

Welcome in Divinity!

(:

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Miss Jaguar   Application for Miss Jaguar Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Miss Jaguar
Page 1 of 1