Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gyora Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyora

Gyora Application Empty
PostSubject: Gyora Application   Gyora Application EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:29 am

Name: Gyora
Lvl: 131
Vocation: Elite Knight

2. How long are u playing Tibia?
I've been playing tibia since 2004. Retired in 2008. Then came back in 2010 Smile

3. Do you have any other chars/Have u played any other vocations?
I have 2 other active characters. Lvl 41 ED, lvl 8 still on rook. Both on refugia. I have played Paladin and knight before I retired the first time.

4. Have u been in any guild before? If so, Why did u leave?
I have been in Blood League for quite a while. It disbanded a while ago and so I am looking for a new guild which is just as friendly and helpful.

5. Tell us something about yourself! (Name, age, country,..)
My name is Gavin. I'm 20 and live in England. Nationaility is British but of Chinese ethnicity. Speaking perfect english if i say so myself and chinese Smile.

6. Do you like to think of yourself as a respectful player and kind in general?
I do think of myself a a player who likes to kid around yet maintain respect towards other players. I am friendly and easy to get on with!

7. Have you had any past issues you would like to tell us about?
No issues that I can think of. I used to have bad connectivity due to very tempermental internet connection which would induce quite a few deaths!

8. Are you chatty and willing to help the community?
I am very social and can get along with anyone and I feel even better when I am able to help others with questions, quests and errands.

9. Why would you like to join Divinity?!
Since BL disbanded i've been looking for another guild built upon strong friendships, moral gameplay and would also like to get involved in some team hunts! Also I have quite a few friends in divinity, some who previously i have been close with in BL such as Elsea/Frou and Magnaroth. Both who i've known for quite a long time now. Also been referred to this guild by Dis Iron/Thrandriel/Kamiel.
Back to top Go down
Miss Chaos

Gyora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyora Application   Gyora Application EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 am

Thank you for applying! We'll have an answer to you within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

Gyora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyora Application   Gyora Application EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:21 am

Welcome in Divinity! xD

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gyora Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyora Application   Gyora Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Gyora Application
Page 1 of 1