Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Scatterbrained Magician

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibia

Application Scatterbrained Magician Empty
PostSubject: Application Scatterbrained Magician   Application Scatterbrained Magician EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:21 pm

1)Name : Scatterbrained Magician
Level ; 44
Vocation : Master Sorcerer

2) I've been playing tibia since 2007,I had several accounts and alot of characters to train but now i'm focusing myself on this account and character.

3)I do play other chars accept scatterbrained magician i have 3 more characters to play , I have played the vocations ; Elite knight, Royal Paladin, Master sorcerer.

4)My previous guild was Burning Hearts, I left because I already have 3 other characters in that guild and yesterday I med a member of Divinity he was very friendly and helpfull and in this kind of guild i wanna be involved in.

5) My name is Jeffrey, I'm 17 years old and i live in Belgium, I also have a relation ship of almost 3 years Very Happy

6) Respectfull I am, helpfull also i'm from former world Rubera, I was a Henceforth member, maybe that guild is unknow but its a respectfull guild, I would never make fun of someone or be mean, My Henceforth charachter-account got hacked Crying or Very sad

7) I havent had any issue with anybody, I'dlike to help everyone in every way but lv 44 has hes limits Smile

Cool I'm a person thats likes to talk alot especially in guild chats I'dlike to help the community as much as possible but i have no clue how to work on websites or so Razz

9) I'dlike to join Divinity because of its friendly, and 100% active guild members i'd would be alot of fun to never be alone in guildchat Smile I'm looking forward

See you all in game cheers
Back to top Go down
Miss Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Application Scatterbrained Magician   Application Scatterbrained Magician EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:52 am

Sorry for late reply; leader is on holiday. You'll have an answer soon!
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application Scatterbrained Magician   Application Scatterbrained Magician EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Hello,

sorry for the delay. (:

We've decided to invite u to our guild.
Welcome in Divinity!
Please accept the invitation on tibia.com

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Scatterbrained Magician   Application Scatterbrained Magician Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Scatterbrained Magician
Page 1 of 1