Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doom'Druid's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doomy

Doom'Druid's application Empty
PostSubject: Doom'Druid's application   Doom'Druid's application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:25 am

Name: Doom'druid
Lvl. 254
Voc. Elder druid

I started playing tibia like 6 years ago (not sure). First played in Nova, but then moved to Refugia and still hanging around here.

I dont really play any other chars than my ED, but i also have 180 lvl elite knight which I can use in some situations.

I've been in 2 "real" guilds before. With real i mean i've been in it for longer than six months. Guilds were Refugian greenpeace and Blood league. Which both I loved, but left becouse the most important persons in guild left or retired.

My name is Jere and I'm 19 years old. I'm from Finland. I just finished my school at spring and became electrician. I'm working quite much now but all the free time i get from work and seeing friends i kind of use playing.

I do give respect to the players who gives me the respect, but i can be naughty to those who doesnt give respect or has done something to my friends.

I'm quite chatty and thats why i left my guild.

I've got quite much friends here in Divinity and i'm hoping to meet new nice players.

- Doom'Druid.
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Doom'Druid's application   Doom'Druid's application EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:27 am

Thank you for applying!

U will have an answer sometime next week!

Good luck!

...and -claps- for making it o/ xD
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Doom'Druid's application   Doom'Druid's application EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:52 am

During the fastest voting i've ever seen we already decided to invite u to the guild!
Please accept the invitation on tibia.com.

Welcome in Divinity!

(:

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom'Druid's application   Doom'Druid's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Doom'Druid's application
Page 1 of 1