Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application of Exon Valtez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exon

Application of Exon Valtez Empty
PostSubject: Application of Exon Valtez   Application of Exon Valtez EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 am

Hello dear Divinity.

I don't want to fill form and copy/paste questions. So I will just post here what I feel is right with two main parts:
I - Something about myself in real life.
II - Character info.

So first of all, my name is Witold. I am 24 yo polish student. My life is much focused around science area including subjects like math, chemisty, pshysics and all data bases. My english level is over 9000!! xD Nah, but srsly it isn't that bad considering fact that I started to learn in since I was 7. in free time when I don't study, I'd love to be active, which means so physcical outside exercises. I love to run coz it makes both your body and mind sharp and motivated. When I team up with friends, we play soccer very much. At the moment my country is host of Euro 2012 which is truly the honor to see all guests from other countries on our streets. Recently I started some Kendo lessons which includes my phylosphy of life which is Bushido (jap. Bushi - Warrior, do - way) that means way of warrior. I started to think like that when I was training Shidokan Karate, which is Samurai Karate. My grade is 7 kyu down from starting 11 kyu, and that gives me orange belt. I love so much East Culuture, and mostly Japan and anime.
The games I played srsly so far are: Diablo 2: LoD, HoN (Heroes of Newert), LoL (League of Legends), S4 League, Counter Strike, Soldat and ofc Tibia. Wink

OK so now something about my character and Refugia history. My and Jessica (my retired from game english cousin) started to play on Refugia since 2005. The character was called Sorceress Jamella. She was a sorc in guild Kingdom of Eternal Souls. But she got car accident and stopped playing Tibia since that day coz she fall in coma ... I couldn't play her sorcress without her so I ended playing her but didn't delete. She always wanted to play a Knight voc. so I made a character which I would be honored to be in your Guild named "Exon Valtez" is phoneticly word from real oil tanker ship called Exxon Valdez. Exon is atm 43 lvl with skill 71/70 and 5 mlvl. He is FACC atm. but on vacation I will save some money and buy premmy acc. Exon was in Eye of the Zuul guild. But it didn;t feel good to be there honestly. That guild is non-active. I didn't see any1 in ages in Guild Chat. So I am now searching nice and friendly guild like this one.

Sorry for the long post. If I missed anything or you got some extra question asked me in-game.

PS. If some1 will ask my why to join guild on non-pvp world when every1 are safe ?
I answer: It isn't about to be save from others in big group. But it's about making new bonds between people. People should treat each other there as a family. Family can be called for people not needed to be connected by blood but good feelings like friendship and love.
I will try my best to take part in guild live.

Best wishes,
Witold a.k.a. Exon Valtez.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application of Exon Valtez   Application of Exon Valtez EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:11 am

Thank you for applying!

U will have an answere within the next week!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Application of Exon Valtez   Application of Exon Valtez EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 pm

We decided to invite u to the guild!
Please accept the invitation on tibia.com

Welcome in Divinity!

(:

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Exon Valtez   Application of Exon Valtez Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of Exon Valtez
Page 1 of 1