Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mevok's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mevok

Mevok's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mevok's Application   Mevok's Application EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:01 pm

1. Character name, level, vocation

Name: Mevok
Level:117
Vocation: Paladin

2. How long are u playing Tibia?

Let me think about that.....I would say I have been playing for just over 10 years, I took several breaks the most recent where I stopped playing early 2010 and started back up a few months ago.

3. Do you have any other chars/Have u played any other vocations?

Other characters would be many, My first was a Knight named DeaththeEvil on Lunara, since then I have played on several servers and played every vocation.
On Refugia I also have a Druid that I play from time to time.

4. Have u been in any guild before? If so, Why did u leave?

I will assume you mean if I have belonged to a guild here on this server instead of if I have belonged to a guild in the past 10 years, well the answer to both of those is yes, I currently am in Blood League but the guild is not very active anymore and Miss Jaguar asked me to apply here

5. Tell us something about yourself! (Name, age, country,..)

Well as to my name most people call me Tom, or Tank or idiot, geek well the list goes on from there. I am 30 and live in Ohio in the USA. I enjoy tinkering with computers and that is my main hobby as well as spending time with friends.

6. Do you like to think of yourself as a respectful player and kind in general?

I would say I am respectful and kind, I dislike upsetting people and am usually one to try to help settle arguments.

7. Have you had any past issues you would like to tell us about?

Past issues..... I will refrain from ummm you know I can't think of any Sad I guess I am just a good boy

8. Are you chatty and willing to help the community?

I can be chatty though it can usually take me a bit of time to open up to new people but will usually chat more as time goes by, I am always willing to help others if I can

9. Why would you like to join Divinity?!

Miss Jaguar talks about the guild and asked me to apply, I would also like to try to find a new group of people that are more active that I can get to know and have fun with
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Mevok's Application   Mevok's Application EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Thank you for applying!

U will have an answer in the next 2 - 7 days!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Mevok's Application   Mevok's Application EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:57 pm

We decided to invite u to the guild!
Please accept the invitation on tibia.com!

Welcome in Divinity!

(:

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mevok's Application   Mevok's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Mevok's Application
Page 1 of 1