Divinity Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Tibian Guild Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment: Shalanaar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minshara

Recruitment: Shalanaar. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:21 am

1. Character name, level, vocation

Name: Shalanaar
Lvl: 45
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

2. For how long are u playing Tibia?
I have been playing Tibia since 2003. Think I have been retired 1.5-2 years so 7 active years of Tibia!

3. Do you got any other chars/Have u played any other vocations?
I usually play my Sorcerer or my Knight. Don't really care for Druid. Dunno why Razz .
Also have a paladin around but only play her once a month maybe when I'm in the mood for something different.

4. Have u been in any guild before? If so, Why did u leave?
I have been in Order of Merlin and the Spirits. Both were disbanded :<
They were both casual guilds. Much like myself. I always have guildchat open.
And nearly always in the mood for fun. Hunting is secondary for me!

5. Tell us something about yourself! (Name, age, country,..)
I'm Shalanaar Wink I'm 26 years old and from Holland. Work 40 hours a week.
And have school on the side. Still have no idea what I want to become when I grow old.
Well... older really. Aslong as were all happy!

6. Do you like to think of yourself as a respectful player and kind in general?
Yes. Just today a nOOb was running around scared and alone. Gave him some itenz. Might have been a scammer but I have hope there good souls
among those noobs aswell. I still have a few friends I helped get started. New players need us to help them otherwise its difficult to grow.
Especially with english and help chats being what they are.

Even though my level does not really allow it I always aspire to help my guildies. Helping them with quests or even some gear.
We too often forget how much we have. And how small something like a Dragonbreath wand really is compared to how much it can help someone else.

7. Have you had any past issues you would like to tell us about?
There are none. I have issues with leveling though... But nothing besides that.

8. Are you chatty and willing to help the community?
Yes! Offcourse there's nights you might just want to hunt. But I always have chat open even while hunting.
I applied because I want a nice casual active guild. So I will always be available for some fun.

9. Why would you like to join Divinity?!
When I came back from my recent retirement I asked around what guild would be nice. You're guild was very much advised!
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:27 am

Thank you for applying!

U will have an answere within the next week!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Minshara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:28 am

That was quick! Thank you! I look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Druid Shelton
Admin
Druid Shelton

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Nice application ^^
Back to top Go down
http://benshelton20.wix.com/divinity
Minshara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:01 am

Thank you thank you Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:31 am

Minshara wrote:

4. Have u been in any guild before? If so, Why did u leave?
I have been in Order of Merlin and the Spirits. Both were disbanded :<
They were both casual guilds.

Have you really been there ? Who was the leader back than ? Can you recall his nick or voc ?
Back to top Go down
Minshara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:25 am

I smell disbelieve lol. Mari Aloran or Saria Darim were leading Spirits. Tamaraz was leading OoM at the time. Way back when Shiasgurl and John Deadalus were still playing. Freya Mildr was vice back then I think. You are free to chat with Mari Aloran if you want. I still chat about "the old days" with her often!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:40 am

Minshara wrote:
I smell disbelieve lol.

No, no, no. Not at all. affraid
I just wasn't sure who he was so just asking ;p Don't take it personally Suspect
Back to top Go down
Minshara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:52 am

No worries :p I have been asked before. I sometimes forget shalanaar didnt excist back then! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:12 am

Minshara wrote:
No worries :p I have been asked before. I sometimes forget shalanaar didnt excist back then! lol!

Yea ok chill. Me and my fallen familly member played almost since Refugia was formed.

Last edited by Exon_Valtez on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minshara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:26 am

I used to play on Isara. Monsterwar between everyone and the Del'Toros. Dies so many times it was enough for 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Hasepups

Hasepups

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:07 am

I guess u two will be good friend and u can give a nice history lesson of refugia! Very Happy
ANYWAYS...

We decided to invite u to the guild!
Please accept the invitation on tibia.com

Welcome in Divinity!

(:

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Shalanaar.   Recruitment: Shalanaar. Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment: Shalanaar.